Friday, July 6, 2012

Silence.

                                    
I heard you singing my name, in a Blue sky you exist; in skies you sang my name…

I heard you crying my name, in an exile you exist; in an exile you cried my name…

I heard you screaming my name, in darkness you exist; in darkness you screamed my name…

Gone far the distance, through the dark tunnels, across the wild forests, deep onto seas, between giant mountains where everything is silent, Gone, Gone where there's no one, where there's no tongs, where words aren't tidy, where languages are complicated to be spoken…

But you're still here, in everything; everywhere, singing once, crying twice and screaming more often…

Silence silence, where's the place where I can rest my thoughts, take my sins away and pull me deep, deep the complications of your emptiness, take me into a space where I can hear no one talking, where action is holy and talking is a sin…

Oceans, you have eyes to see, heart to cry, hands to hold and emptiness to hide... take me in, move your hands toward the beach and take me in, take me in, embrace me with your heart, touch my soul with your kindness and take me under, under is peace, under is where the loud world above is reflected into silence, everything means something, it's all actions, no big mouths, no moving tongs, sealed lips and silence.

I'm light enough to be carried, pure enough to be kissed, happy enough to be loved and alive enough to not hear your songs, cries and screams.

Now I'll live forever, forever won't be over, forever will be a sweet space of silence where all actions are done thousands miles down under a killing pressure with silence.





No comments:

Post a Comment